LATEST UPDATE (Haryana Police Recruitment 2017): As per the notification released by Haryana Police department there are 5532 Vacancies of Police Constable Jobs available in this recruitment. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the given recruitment from the official website of Haryana Police @ www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 has been published now by Haryana Police Department (HSSC) on its official website @ (www.hssc.gov.in) for filling up the 5532 Vacancies of Police Constable Jobs under different departments. The Eligible Candidates can register Online for the HSSC Recruitment 2017 from 10th February 2017 to 28th February 2017. So the candidates of Haryana who are waiting for Government jobs can apply on or before the last date. The job application can submit for Haryana Police jobs 2017 by the link available at the official website of Haryana Police department, as the organization discloses the official notification. Check out the below explained details regarding the Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 from the passage.
Haryana Police Department (HSSC) had recently announced the Haryana Police Constable Notification Recently on 10th February 2017. The organization had invited online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 5532 jobs for which Haryana Police Department is conducting the recruitment drive. All the interested aspirants should apply for the Haryana Police Recruitment 2017.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Police Department (HSSC)|
|Name of the posts||Police Constable posts|
|Total No. of posts||5532 posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date of Application||10th February 2017|
|Closing date of application||28th February 2017|
|Date of Exam||Available soon|
|Selection process||Written Test, Physical Test, and Interview|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 4500 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1032 Posts
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications:e willing to apply for the HSSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 should possess12th standard or Intermediate with sufficient knowledge in Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th Class.
Age limit: Applicants should have the Age Limit as follows to apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates of Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 will have Pay Scale as the rules of Haryana Government.
Application Fee: Applicants of Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Must Pay the Application Fee a s follows.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- Starting date of registration: 10th February 2017
- Last date of registration: 28th February 2017
- Date of the examination: Announced soon
How to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
- Visit the HSSC Official website, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in
- Download the HSSC Recruitment Notification pdf for Police Constable Posts.
- Search the Apply online link.
- Read the Official Notification before applying.
- After that, you have to fill your required detail and submit it.
- Pay the Required Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form HSSC Police Constable Online Application Form before the Last Date.
- Must take print out for future uses.
- Important Links:
Download HSSC Police Recruitment official notification
HSSC Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application
Apply Online For More Details Go to Official Website www.hssc.gov.in