(Latest Update: IRCON Recruitment 2017) Ircon International Limited or Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON or Ircon) has recently published IRCON notification 2017 apply online for Manager and Engineer Posts 142 vacancies available on its official website @ (www.ircon.org). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment from the direct link which is provided below in this article.
IRCON Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are looking for a job in the IRCON International limited now they can check the notification of Ircon international limited. Candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of the notification. To know more about these posts stay connected with our website @ (jobs09.in). To know the complete details of this information read the whole article to know each and every detail about this notification.
The Iron International Limited has recently announced job notification for the Manager and Engineer posts. Interested candidates who are going to apply for these posts they can check or download the notification online and apply for the posts before the last date of submission but before apply for the posts candidate should be eligible for the posts. To know the eligibility criteria candidates have to check the given information which is provided below.
IRCON Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Iron International Limited|
|Name of the posts||Manager, Engineer posts|
|Total No. of posts||142 Posts|
|Job type||Government jobs|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
|Procedure of Selection||Written Exam and Interview|
IRON Post wise Vacancies Details
Name of the Post No of Post
- Additional General Manager (Civil) 07
- Junior General Manager (Civil) 10
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) 14
- Manager (Civil) 13
- Deputy Manager (Civil) 17
- Assistant Manager (Civil) 12
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) 09
- Junior Engineer (Civil) 21
- Additional General Manager (Electrical) 01
- Junior General Manager (Electrical) 01
- Junior General Manager (Mechanical) 01
- Deputy Manager (SHE) 02
- Junior Engineer (SHE) 04
IRCON Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for the Engineer and Executive posts they must have the full time BE/B.Tech in various branches including the Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical with more than 60% marks which must be recognized by the reputed institute and university and its approved by the AICTE. Candidates will be preferable if they have the full-time degree in ME/M.tech.
Candidates who are going to apply for the Manager Post they must have the post graduation degree of two years full-time MBA/PGDBM/HR in the HR discipline with more than 60% marks. Candidates will be preferable if they have LLB Degree.
Required Experience: Candidates must have some experience in the required field including the Additional GM of 18 years, Joint GM of 16 years, DGM of 12 years, Assistant Manager of 2 years, and the manager must have 8 years’ experience.
Procedure of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam and interview process.
Application Fee: Application Fee For the engineer and non-executive posts, the General candidates have to pay 500INR, and the person who belongs to the reserved category have to pay 250INR, and there is no fee for the PWD candidates.
Application fee For the Manager and executive posts, the General candidates have to pay 1000INR as the application fees, and if the candidate belongs to the reserved category, then he or she has to pay 250INR as the application fees.
Age Limit & Pay Scale: To know the information about the age limit and pay scale candidates can check the below table.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy General Manager / Civil-Design||44||32,900-58,000INR|
|Manager / Civil-Design||41||29100–54500INR|
|Executive Trainee / S&T||33||20600–46500INR|
|Junior Engineer / S&T||30||10700-21400INR|
|Junior Engineer / S&T-Design||30||10700-21400INR|
|Additional General Manager / HRM||52||43,200-66,000|
|Junior General Manager / HRM||48||36600-62000|
|Deputy Manager / HRM||37||24900-50500|
|Assistant Manager / HRM||33||20600–46500|
|Deputy General Manager / Electrical||44||32,900-58,000|
|Junior Engineer / Electrical||30||10700–21400|
Way To apply for IRCON Recruitment 2017:
- candidates who are going to apply first of all need to visit the official website of IRCON i.e. www.ircon.org.
- On the home page of official site press on “Vacancy” button, given at the upper right corner.
- On next page again hit on “Regular Employment (Click for More…)” link.
- After that, press “Regular recruitment in Civil, SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment), Electrical and Mechanical disciplines (Advertisement 02/2017)” link
- A notification will display on your screen, and you have to read the complete details very carefully.
- After that, open up the application by selecting the appropriate link.
- Fill the accurate and complete information in the application form.
- Attach your latest passport size photograph, photocopies of documents as mentioned in the form.
- Submit the online application form by pressing “Submit” Button.
- Take a hard copy of the respective application form.
- Cover it all in an envelope that must be super scribe with post name and submit it to the below given postal address.
- It is to be noted that on the envelope of the form, you need to write “Application for the post of ……………………“- Advt. No. – 02/2017 on a regular basis”.
Last Date for Application Submission: 27 February 2017
To know the more details click the given link..: ircon notification pdf
To Know more information about the IRCON Recruitment go to its official website @ www.ircon.org