The department recently publishes JNU Recruitment 2017 notification for the various vacant posts. If you are interested in these vacancies, you can apply for the posts as soon as possible.
JNU Recruitment 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the recruitment advertisement for the vacant Jobs of the professor. Candidates who are applying for JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 should be aware of all the Recruitment information. Candidates can read all the details and then apply for the various vacant posts. Eligible candidates are requested to stay in touch with JNU official website for more detail of Notification, or you can stay connected with us for Latest updates of this information. The Interested and Applicable aspirants can Apply for the various vacant posts. All Necessary Details Like How to Apply, Education Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, and Applications Fees are available here. The Direct Link of the Punjab Police recruitment is given here.
JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru University
Number of Posts: 98 Posts
Name of posts: Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor.
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
The candidates who want to apply for the posts can read the eligibility criteria and then apply for vacant posts before the deadlines.
- Professor: The applicant should possess Ph.D. qualification in relevant discipline and published high qualify books with minimum the years teaching experience
- Associate Professor: The applying candidates should have the Good academic record with Ph.D. in relevant subject with Master’s degree with 55% Marks.
- Assistant Professors: The applicants should possess a Master’s degree level in relevant subject with ENT/SLET/SET or Ph.D. degree in related subject.
- For Professor Posts: 50 years.
- For Associate Professor Posts: 40 years.
- For Assistant Professor Posts: 30 years.
Application Fee for JNU Recruitment 2017
- General or OBC Candidates: Rs. 500 Rs/-.
- All Other SC/ST Candidates no need to pay any application fee.
Selection Process for the JVU Recruitment 2017
- The recruitment process is conducted by the JNU Department and the interview round is also conducted by the university.
Pay Scale for JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Applicants can read the official notification then apply for the posts. The Pay scale for JNU Posts is depend upon the eligibility and performance of website.
- Professor Posts: Pay scale Rs 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs 10000/-.
- Assistant Professor Posts: Rs 15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs 6000/-.
- Associate Professor Posts: Rs 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs 9000/-.
How To Apply for the JNU Recruitment 2017
- Firstly go to the official website of JNU www.jnu.ac.in
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter Register Id of candidates and Password details .
- If candidates are new, click on the new registration and complete the registration process.
- Login with Registration details.
- Fill the JNU online application form with mandatory details.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application form.
Important Date: – The Last for online for submission of application form :- 14th March 2017
- Download JNU Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
- Click here for more Details
- Official Website – www.jnu.ac.in
The applicants can read the details then apply for the posts. If you have any query then drop your comment in comment box. We will respond you soon.