If you are looking for the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) Syllabus then you are at the right place, here we are providing the all details and information regarding the NEST Syllabus or Examination Pattern. To check the complete detailed information about NEST Syllabus you can check the given details which are provided below.
NEST Syllabus 2017
All the students who completed their school or Intermediate they already have applied for the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) to take admission in undergraduate courses in NISER Bhubaneswar. To take admission in NISER students have to qualify NEST Examination.
NEST 2017 Exam Pattern:
All the Students who have applied for the NEST examination and now they are preparing for the examination of the NEST examination. They all can check the given exam pattern, with this test pattern all the students may get help to preparing their syllabus for the examination, the examination pattern is given below you can check the NEST Syllabus.
- Section A Comprises MCQ’s from general topics.
- This section is compulsory for all students of any branch.
- And from section B to E, the students have some advantages to choose any 3 sections.
- Each section from B to E carry 50 marks
NEST Examination Pattern:
|A||General Topics||30||3 Hours|
- The NEST Examination consists of 5 sections.
- Section A: General Topics compulsory for all students.
- For section A total number of marks is 30.
- There is no negative marking for section A
- From section B to E there will be negative marking for a wrong answer.
- A time duration of the Examination is 3 Hours.
NEST 2017 Syllabus for General Topics:
- Computer Science Environments
- General ability
- Graphical Representation of Information
NEST Syllabus for Biology:
- Cell Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Humans and Environment
- Biology of Animal Systems
- Biology of Plant Systems
Syllabus for Chemistry 2017
- Measurement in Chemistry
- Mole concepts
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- chemical and ionic equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid States
- Colloidal states
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- S-block elements
- P- block elements
- D-block elements
- f-block elements
- Metals and metallurgy
- Basic concepts
- Reactive Intermediates
- Alkenes and Alkynes
- Aromatic compounds
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Carboxylic acids
- Alcohol, phenols, and ethers
NEST Syllabus for Mathematics
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
Syllabus For Physics:
- General Units and Dimensions
- Sounds and Mechanical waves
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Modern Physics
Click here to Download NEST Syllabus 2017
To know more for official website go to @ www.nestexam.in