LATEST UPDATE (NMRC Admit Card): Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) is going to upload NMRC Admit Card 2017 on its official website @ (www.nmrcnoida.com). Further details regarding the admit card/ hall ticket from the passage given below.
NMRC Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can download the admit card from the official website of Noida Metro Rail Corporation or the direct link given below in the article. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam which will be followed by the interview round. Not only the Noida Metro admit card but one Officially Valid Document (OVD) must be brought by the candidate. The documents like Aadhar Card, NAREGA Job Card, Driving License, Voter Card, and the passport are the most suited govt id proofs to bring in the exam. The final merit list will be declared after the completion of the selection procedure.
So the candidates who are waiting for Government jobs can apply on or before the last date. The job application can submit for NMRC jobs 2017 by the link available at the official website of Noida Metro Rail Corporation, as the organization discloses the official notification. Candidates must apply before the last date. Noida Metro Rail Corporation invites applications through online mode. So, the participants need to log on to the official website of Noida Metro Rail Corporation @ (www.nmrcnoida.com). Further details regarding the admit card/ hall ticket for the NMRC Examination 2017 has been provided below.
NMRC Hall Ticket 2017
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) had recently announced the NMRC Notification Recently on its official website @ (www.nmrcnoida.com) for 745 posts of JEN, Station Controller and Maintainer. The Government of India had announced the Latest Government Jobs Notification under Noida Metro Rail Corporation. NMRC had announced the NMRC Recruitment 2017. All the interested aspirants should apply for the NMRC Vacancies 2017. So the candidates who are waiting for Government jobs can apply on or before the last date. Admit card is an essential document to attempt the examination. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination without carrying the hall ticket with them. So, all the candidates need to download their respective admit cards from the official website of Indian Bank or the direct link given below in the article.
NMRC Exam 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC)|
|Name of the posts||JEN, Station Controller and Maintainer|
|Total No. of posts||745 posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Exam||In the month of Feb 2017|
|Selection process||Written Test and Interview|
How to download NMRC Admit Card 2017
- First, candidates need to visit the official website of Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) at – www.nmrcnoida.com.
- Then go to notification section.
- As soon as the candidate gets the link, he or she has to click on the link.
- The candidate can also click on the Career tab where he will find the Admit Card section.
- As soon as your admit card link will get opened up clicks on the link it will redirect you to the new page where you have to provide the registration number and login details.
- Now, the candidates has to click on the submit button afterward.
- All the applicants can take the print out or the hard copy of his or her hall ticket.
- Download it or take a printout of this entry ticket for further examination usage.
Click here to download NMRC Admit Card 2017 (Available soon)