LATEST UPDATE (PGIMER Recruitment 2017): Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has released a notification regarding the PGIMER Recruitment 2017. There are 106 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts available to be filled under different departments. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online before the last date.
PGIMER Recruitment 2017
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is an organization which works under Government of India. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research has several branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfill the requirement of various staffs under different departments, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in PGIMER.
As per the notification released by PGIMER, there are 106 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts are available to be filled up under Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research different departments. The organization had invited online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country. Candidates who are willing to work under Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research should not miss this great opportunity and apply online before the last date. Applicants can apply for the given recruitment through the official website of PGIMER @ (www.pgimer.edu.in). Candidates also can apply for the PGIMER Recruitment 2017 through the direct link which is below.
PGIMER Recruitment 2017 Details Overview
|Name of Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Total No of Posts||106 Posts|
|Name of the posts||Teaching and Non-Teaching posts|
|Mode of application||Offline.|
|Start Date||18 February 2017|
|Last Date||24th February 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
PGIMER Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is applying for the must have the medical qualification which is schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. He or she must have the post-graduation qualification such as MD (Anesthesia) and DM (Neuro-Anesthesia) which must be from the recognized Institute and University by the Medical Council of India. Apart from this for each designation, there are different educational qualification criteria which the candidate must have to appear in the examination.
The maximum age limit of the candidate must be of 50 years whereas the age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
The candidate has to pay the application fees along with the filled application form. The fees for this job posting is 1000INR for the candidate who belongs to the General and OBC category whereas the fees relaxation will be given to the candidates who belongs to the reserved category and he or she has to pay 500INR as the application fees.
If the candidates perform well in the interview process, then he or she will be eligible for the next round of selection.
Candidates who are select for PGIMER Recruitment 2017 selection rounds will receive the pay scale as follows:
- Pay Band 4: 37400-67000INR with Grade Pay of 10,500INR with min pay of 51,600INR
- Pay Band 4: 37400-67000INR with Grade Pay of 9,000INR with min pay of 42,800INR
- Pay Band 3: 15600-39100INR with Grade Pay of 8,000INR with min pay of 30,000INR
PGIMER Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 18 February 2017
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 28 February 2017
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2017
- First, need to visit the official website of PGIMER @ (www.pgimer.edu.in).
- Then, Search the “PGIMER Recruitment 2017” link.
- Read the instructions given on the application form and start filling the details accordingly.
- Apart from the information, the candidate has to affix the photographs and other related documents along with the application form.
- After the application form completion, the candidate is required to submit the application form along with the payment receipt before the last date of application form submission at the address which is mention above.
- Must take a print out for future uses.
Assistant Administrative Officer,
PGIMER, Sector 12,
Pin Code 160 012
Download PGIMER Recruitment Notification
PGIMER Recruitment Application Form
PGIMER Recruitment Challan generation
|For more details visit official website||www.pgimer.edu.in|