Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 Available soon to download at its official website www.hcraj.nic.in. HCRAJ LDC Hall Ticket/Call Letter Download given below direct link.
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017
The High Court of Rajasthan has published the latest recruitment advertisement inviting eligible jobs seekers who want to apply for these 2039 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk and stenographer. The natives of Rajasthan who are willing to work in the government sector of the state can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. All the interested competitors can apply through online from 22nd February and before 18th March 2017. Start downloading the Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017. Students can find the Rajasthan High Court Exam Date download link in the official website (www.hcraj.nic.in). Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from below.
Click here for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Rajasthan LDC Hall Ticket 2017
- Organization Name: – High Court of Rajasthan
- Name Of The Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer Grade-II Posts
- Total No. Of Posts: 2039 Posts
- Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Status: – Available soon
- Category: – Admit Card
How To Download the Rajasthan High Court Call Letter
Follow The given steps to download Rajasthan High Court Call Letter 2017 :
- First visit the official website at www.hcraj.nic.in
- Then go to notification section.
- Click on Admit card 2017 link.
- Fill your required information.
- You will get the call letter on the computer screen shortly.
- Download it or take a printout of this entry ticket for further examination usage.
Important Links :-
All Candidates are advised to keep regular check the on the official website of Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 at (www.hcraj.nic.in) for more information regarding Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 or stay connected with the same page at (Jobs09.in) for the latest updates. For any type of queries, or feedback regarding the article you can drop your comments in the comment box given below….