Applicants who are searching for RRB Non Technical Syllabus 2017 should read carefully the passage which is provided below. Download RRB NTPC Exam Pattern PDF Available @ www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB Non Technical Syllabus 2017
Here after a long research we are updating this article with the complete details regarding the RRB Non Technical Syllabus 2017 along with RRB NTPC Exam Pattern PDF.
So, if you all are frustrated while scrolling the google should stop your fingers and read this article carefully, because here you will be able to get every detail regarding the syllabus for the RRB NTPC Exam 2017. As we all know, that now-a-days competition level is increasing very rapidly.
So in order to conquer today’s competitive environment, everyone needs to study smartly with the necessary and important details regarding the syllabus/ exam pattern/ & selection process along with previous year question papers. For the convenience of candidates here we are providing the detailed RRB Non Technical Syllabus 2017 RRB NTPC Exam Pattern PDF and selection process regarding the 254587 Non Technical Posts.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board has recently published an official notification regarding the recruitment for filling up the 254587 Non Technical Posts. Indian Railway Recruitment Board had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country.
The organization will receive online application through the official website @ (www.indianrailways.gov.in). And apply online for RRB Non Technical Recruitment on or before the last date. The last date to apply will be notified later. Check out the details regarding the RRB Non Technical Syllabus 2017 from the passage which is given here.
RRB Non Technical Exam 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total No of Posts||254587 Posts|
|Name of the posts||Non Technical Posts|
|Mode of application||Online.|
|Start Date||Updated soon|
|Last Date||Updated soon|
|Job Category||Government Jobs.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
RRB Non Technical Exam Pattern 2017
RRB NTPC 2017 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Topic Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
RRB NTPC 2017 Mains Exam Pattern
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
Non-Technical Stage 1 Exam
- There is a total of 100 questions.
- 90 minutes time will be provided.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
Non-Technical Stage 2 Exam
- Mains exam will consist of 4 sections.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- 90 minutes time will be given to solve the question paper.
- For every wrong answer, there will be 0.25 negative marking.
Indian Railway NTPC Exam Syllabus 2017
RRB NTPC Syllabus for Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series also.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement also.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Syllabus for Aptitude
- Number System.
- Relationship between Numbers
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Time.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- HCF & LCM.
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Railway NTPC Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Economic Scene.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
RRB Non Technical Syllabus for General Science
- Bases and Salts
- Chemical Reactions
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Carbon compounds
- Periodic classification of elements
- Live processes
- Control and coordination in animals and plants
- Heredity and Evolution
- Electric current
- Potential difference and Electric current
- Magnetic effects of current
- Reflection of Light Refraction
- Refraction of light through prism
- Nuclear Physics
- Management of natural resources
- Sources of energy
Click here to check RRB Non Technical Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern PDF – Download PDF