LATEST UPDATE (SBI PO Recruitment 2017): State Bank Of India had published SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website @ (sbi.co.in). Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the given recruitment from the direct link given below in the passage.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017
State Bank Of India had recently announced the SBI PO Notification Recently on its official website @ (sbi.co.in). These 2313 SBI PO vacancies are shared for the different categories based on the reservation, and the posts are available at the various locations in India. Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai announced the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017. All the interested aspirants should apply for the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017. So the candidates who are waiting for Government jobs can apply on or before the last date. The job application can submit for SBI PO jobs 2017 by the link available at the official website of State Bank Of India, as the organization discloses the official notification. Check out the below explained details regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 from the passage.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Details
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 has been published now by State Bank of India on its official website @ (sbi.co.in) for filling up the 2313 vacant PO (Probationary Officers) posts under different departments. Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai will select the suitable candidates as Probationary Officers in State Bank. SBI will conduct Online Examinations and Interview to appoint the candidates as Probationary Officers.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the posts||PO (Probationary Officers)|
|Total No. of posts||2313 posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Exam||Available soon|
|Selection process||Written Test and Interview|
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details
Vacancies by Reservation:
- SC – 347 posts
- ST – 350 posts
- OBC – 606 posts
- GEN – 1010 posts
- Backlog Vacancies – 313 Posts (included)
Vacancies available at the following Locations:
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi -NCR
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
SBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment must possess Graduation from Recognised University. The Candidates who are in Final Year Degree can also apply for SBI PO Posts.
- To be eligible for State Bank of India Probationary Officer vacancy the candidate’s age limit must be 21 to 30 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Government Norms.
Selection Process: Selection of the suitable candidates as Probationary Officers in State Bank. SBI will conduct Online Examinations and Interview to appoint the candidates as Probationary Officers.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Interview and Group Discussion.
The applications without the application fee will not be considerable. So that all the candidates must pay the application fee as mentioned here.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.600/- (Application Fee Including Intimation Chargers).
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs.100/- (Intimation Chargers).
Pay Scale: The starting basic pay of Probationary is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- First candidates need to visit the official website: www.b.in.
- Go to the Recruitments Section and check the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Now you can directly go to the Online Application Link.
- Fill the SBI Probationary Officer Online Application Form with exact details.
- Now upload your recent signature & photograph.
- Now verify the details you entered and click submit.
- You are required to print out your Application Form for further use.
- Online registration Starts on: 07-02-2017
- Last date to submit the online applications: 06-03-2017
- Download of call letters for Preliminary Test: 15-04-2017
- Online Examination (Preliminary): 29, 30-04-2017 & 06, 0-05-2017
- Result of Online Exam (Preliminary): 17-05-2017
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam: 22-05-2017
- Conduct of Online Examination (Main): 04-06-2017
- Declaration of Result (Main): 19-06-2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 26-06-2017
- SBI PO, GD Interviews Dates: 10-07-2017
- SBI PO Final Result: 05-08-2017
Download SBI PO Recruitment official notification
|Download Notification English or Hindi|
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Online Application
|For More Details Go to Official Website||sbi.co.in|